- Posted by admin
- On November 13, 2019
Lead Agility at Scale as a Certified SAFe Agilist 4.6
Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a SAFe 4.6 Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam.
Certification Prerequisites and Process:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe course and pass the SA exam
Participants of this course will be eligible to apply for 16 PDU’s toward their continuing education requirements with the PMI (Project Management Institute).
Class registration includes a copy of course materials for personal use along with initial certification, exam fee and course certificate of completion; one year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, with access to members-only resources such as webinars, workbooks, guidance presentations, and advance notice of upcoming SAFe products. A healthy lunch with a vegetarian option is served daily.
After this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
About the Instructor:
Rami is a lean agile consultant with a mindset that specializes in organizational business agility. As a certified SPC and LPM with 22+ years of IT value delivery experience in both public and private sector, he has led agile transformations using SAFe by assisting executives in developing organizational strategy and vision that is adopted by portfolios and different lines of businesses for implementation. Rami is an agile coach, trainer and mentor that specializes building high performing teams that fosters a collaborative and transparent culture. He brings a wealth of experience from a variety of clients. Rami is also a certified PMP, ITIL and AWS professional. One of his greatest accomplishments is building a SAFe LPM practice that aligned business development activities to operational portfolios. This lean business development approach provided the organization greater transparency and agility by focusing on high win rate opportunities and building a realistic pipeline.
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 7 days from the start of the course. For cancellations 7 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
All classes are NOT guaranteed to make. Classes can be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reason. AgilityIQ is not responsible for any kind of personal expense reimbursements due to cancelled classes. It is recommended that you contact us for course status before booking any travel or lodging accommodations. In the event a class is cancelled, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.