- Posted by admin
- On May 29, 2019
- 0 Comments
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training (CSPO®)
This two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner Training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a Scrum Product Owner. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a Product Owner, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
Contact us for scholarship, contractor, travel, and other active promotions.
From the course you will learn to:
- Boost Product Owner capabilities
- Optimize Agile teams as well as interaction with stakeholders and customers
- Increase Scrum functionality
- Realistic planning and scheduling
- Gain practical, proven techniques
- Improve estimating skills and results
- Maximize delivery capabilities
- Reduce risk
- Improve ROI
- Leverage proven experience
- Training by experienced Scrum Alliance Certified Instructors (CSTs)
- 14–16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14–16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Scrum Alliance Certification
- 2 years Membership with Scrum Alliance
- Scrum Alliance approved courseware
- Hands-on Activities, Group Discussions, Real-life examples
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 10 days from the start of the course. For cancellations 10 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
All classes are NOT guaranteed to make. Classes can be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reason. AgilityIQ is not responsible for any kind of personal expense reimbursements due to cancelled classes. It is recommended that you contact us for course status before booking any travel or lodging accommodations. In the event a class is cancelled, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.