- Posted by admin
- On December 20, 2019
Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM®) Training
This two-day Certified ScrumMaster training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
From the course you will learn to:
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot
- Practical, project-proven practices
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs’ years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs
- Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
About the instructor: Judy Neher, CST, CSP-SM, CSP-PO
President/CEO Celerity Technical Services, Inc.
Judy Neher is an Certified Scrum Trainer and agile coach, passionately transforming commercial and government software teams from traditional development practices to agile practices for the last 12 years. Judy has over 29 years of experience with the Federal Government as a mathematician, computer scientist, and traditional software manager; ultimately, as an Scrum and agile coach, trainer and leader. She has worked with over 50 development teams, both small and extremely large and likes to think she’s seen it all, but learns something with every experience.
As a trainer, Judy has taught hundreds of classes to government and commercial customers, including Agile Overviews, Team Bootcamps, Scrum Master, Product Owner, and User Story and Estimation Workshops, and her passion: Agile Security. The passion she has for the topics she shares draws rave reviews from her students and keep her in constant demand in the government community.
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 10 days from the start of the course. For cancellations 10 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
All classes are NOT guaranteed to make. Classes can be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reason. AgilityIQ is not responsible for any kind of personal expense reimbursements due to cancelled classes. It is recommended that you contact us for course status before booking any travel or lodging accommodations. In the event a class is cancelled, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.