- Posted by admin
- On December 20, 2019
Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM®) Training
This two-day Certified ScrumMaster training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
From the course you will learn to:
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot
- Practical, project-proven practices
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs’ years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs
- Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
About the instructor: Lonnie Weaver-Johnson, CST, CSP-PO, CSP-SM
Lonnie obtained a degree in Communications and then went on to a 20 year career implementing IT projects or leading people through change. Lonnie enjoys transforming people and organizations through coaching, conflict resolution, performance management, or simply imparting knowledge. Lonnie began working with Scrum in 2006 and her Scrum training has taken her across the country and to India and Canada where she has shared her knowledge and experience with Scrum. Helping Scrum teams learn and grow together until they reach a high performing stage is Lonnie’s passion. Her candid and patient coaching style helps people understand how to make the necessary behavioral changes to make Scrum work for their teams. She also enjoys partnering with leaders to help them understand how the changes will impact them and their organization. Lonnie has seen Scrum work very well and she has seen it fail. She shares these experiences in her classroom so that students can benefit from her own personal experience. Lonnie has been an IT leader, a business analyst, a corporate trainer, a Toastmaster officer, a public speaker in her community, and a volunteer at local high schools training kids on team development. In each of these cases Lonnie brings high energy to her classes, motivates the learners, and uses humor and stories to keep people engaged.
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 10 days from the start of the course. For cancellations 10 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
All classes are NOT guaranteed to make. Classes can be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reason. AgilityIQ is not responsible for any kind of personal expense reimbursements due to cancelled classes. It is recommended that you contact us for course status before booking any travel or lodging accommodations. In the event a class is cancelled, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.