- Posted by admin
- On December 20, 2019
Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM®) Training
This two-day Certified ScrumMaster training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
From the course you will learn to:
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot
- Practical, project-proven practices
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs’ years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs
- Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
About the instructor: Fred Mastropasqua, CST
A Certified Scrum Trainer – CST, CSP, PMI-ACP, CSD, CSM, CSPO, MCSE, with over 25 years of experience in IT with Windows Networking and Software Development. As well as a Certified Scrum@Scale practitioner, Fred Mastropasqua has held roles such as Agile Coach & Trainer, Director of Application Development, Senior IT Manager, Scrum Master, Network Engineer and Software Engineer. Making him a very well rounded IT individual. With understanding across the board of IT disciplines. As a CST from the Scrum Alliance and a PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner), Fred as co-founded Clearly Agile, Inc. Where he works with new clients on custom business applications for the cloud and mobile platforms. Fred also consults and works with new and existing development teams on various projects in successfully implementing the Scrum Framework. His specialized view of the Agile world revolves around external paying clients and delivering work on time and on-budget using Scrum.
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 10 days from the start of the course. For cancellations 10 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
All classes are NOT guaranteed to make. Classes can be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reason. AgilityIQ is not responsible for any kind of personal expense reimbursements due to cancelled classes. It is recommended that you contact us for course status before booking any travel or lodging accommodations. In the event a class is cancelled, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.