- Posted by admin
- On December 20, 2019
Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM®) Training
This two-day Certified ScrumMaster training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
From the course you will learn to:
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot
- Practical, project-proven practices
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs’ years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs
- Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
About the instructor: Tom Mellor, CST, CSP-PO
Tom Mellor has been a Certified Scrum Trainer since 2008 and was mentored by Scrum co-creator Ken Schwaber. At Ken’s invitation, Tom served on the Board of Directors of the Scrum Alliance from 2008 to 2010, including Chair of the Board from 2009 to 2010.
As an employee of a Fortune 50 US business, Tom introduced Scrum into the company in 2004 and helped incubate and grow agility there until leaving the company in 2013. During those 10 years, he was involved in over 50 product development efforts as a Scrum Master and Scrum Team Member, and had over 1,000 company employees attend his Certfied ScrumMaster workshops. He coached and helped many teams and people in being agile and using Scrum effectively at the company.
Tom has trained over 375 CSM / CSPO workshops over 10+ year as a Certified Scrum Trainer with over 5,500 people attending. Tom now enjoys helping people and companies discover agility and find joy in being agile and using Scrum effectively. He strives is to help people find joy in work and help organizations improve.
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 10 days from the start of the course. For cancellations 10 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
All classes are NOT guaranteed to make. Classes can be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reason. AgilityIQ is not responsible for any kind of personal expense reimbursements due to cancelled classes. It is recommended that you contact us for course status before booking any travel or lodging accommodations. In the event a class is cancelled, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.