- Posted by admin
- On December 20, 2019
Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM®) Training
This two-day Certified ScrumMaster training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
From the course you will learn to:
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot
- Practical, project-proven practices
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs’ years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs
- Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
About the instructor: Brett Palmer, CST, CAL, PMP, PMI-ACP
Brett is an enterprise agile coach & trainer with more than 20 years experience with business process improvement & reengineering in technology, finance, manufacturing, healthcare, & entertainment, with a focus on end user training & product adoption. He developed award-winning online & instructor-led training solutions, & managed systems development, implementation, release coordination & deployments with globally-distributed teams. Previously coming from a traditional project management background, Brett is now a certified agile coach through ICAgile and leverages his background in Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) when helping with teams and enterprises navigate organizational change to lean-agile approaches.
He currently holds the following certifications: Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT), Certified Agile Leader (CAL1), Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC & SPC4), Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) Certified Practitioner, ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC), ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) and Certified Trainer of Training from the Back of the Room.
Brett is a founding co-organizer of Agile Coach Camp US West & heard regularly on the AgileCoffee.com podcasts and is a featured speaker & facilitator at Agile Alliance and Scrum Alliance conferences. Brett lives in Orange County, CA and spends his spare time at the beach, hiking trails, and composing neo-classical piano music.
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 10 days from the start of the course. For cancellations 10 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
All classes are NOT guaranteed to make. Classes can be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reason. AgilityIQ is not responsible for any kind of personal expense reimbursements due to cancelled classes. It is recommended that you contact us for course status before booking any travel or lodging accommodations. In the event a class is cancelled, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.