- Posted by admin
- On February 14, 2019
Certified Advanced Scrum Master Training (A-CSM®)
Taught by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs), the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (ACSM) program is designed to build on your foundational knowledge. The course will provide an understanding of the enhanced skills required for the implementation of Scrum and Agile techniques within your organization and teams.
Contact us for scholarship, contractor, travel, and other active promotions.
- Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Agile Coaching
- Service to the Organization
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Development Team
- Agile Facilitation
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organisation.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
To earn an Advanced CSM (A-CSM), you first must have an active CSM® certification with Scrum Alliance®.
What You Receive
Two days of high-quality instruction from our Scrum Alliance Certified Path to CSP Educators. Also included are:
- Course materials
- Two years membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Refreshments before and during the course are provided (for courses on our public schedule only)
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 10 days from the start of the course. For cancellations 10 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
All classes are NOT guaranteed to make. Classes can be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reason. AgilityIQ is not responsible for any kind of personal expense reimbursements due to cancelled classes. It is recommended that you contact us for course status before booking any travel or lodging accommodations. In the event a class is cancelled, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.