- Posted by admin
- On February 14, 2019
- 0 Comments
Certified Agile Leadership Training (CAL)
Taught by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs), this course will establish that Agile Leadership is the foundation for Organizational Agility. During this course we’ll help leaders understand what it will take to be a successful Agile Leader within an Agile organization and provide them with the tools they need to achieve true Organizational Agility.
Contact us for scholarship, contractor, travel, and other active promotions.
- The failure of legacy methods
- Technological advancements and their relationship to how we develop products
- The impact of moving work across teams and across shores
- Management trends that have brought us to where we are today
- The complexity and uncertainty of work
- Increasing engagement of employees, stakeholders, and customers
- Trust and collaboration within your organization
- Agile principles and frameworks
- Characteristics of high performing teams
- Leadership Agility
- Leadership challenges when scaling agile
- Leadership attitudes toward risk and change
- Agile approaches to organizational change
- Agile organizational structures and metrics
- Governance policies within an agile organization
Preparing for the course:
Each attendee is assumed to have basic knowledge of Scrum. To help assure that everyone is on the same page, it is expected that everyone will take some time to review the current 17-page Scrum Guide located at:
It is also assumed that everyone will review the Agile Manifesto and associated Principles prior to the workshop.
What You Receive
Each participant who engages fully in the workshop will be awarded the Scrum Alliance CAL certification.
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 10 days from the start of the course. For cancellations 10 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
All classes are NOT guaranteed to make. Classes can be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reason. AgilityIQ is not responsible for any kind of personal expense reimbursements due to cancelled classes. It is recommended that you contact us for course status before booking any travel or lodging accommodations. In the event a class is cancelled, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.